New sessions will begin in Spring 2013. Please look back on our website soon or email us for details.
The purpose of BUSA is:
- for players who aren’t quite ready for the commitment of competitive soccer but want professional training from the Butte United coaching staff.
- for players who want to train in a competitive, fun soccer environment.
- for players who want additional off season training to sharpen their skills for their upcoming recreational, indoor, or competitive season.
BUSA Training sessions include: ACF Fiorentina Scientific Approach to Player Development
- Psycho-motor Development
- footskill and ball control
- passing and recieving
- 1v1 attacking and defending skills
- Teams will be randomly formed
- 5v5 games, no goalies
- No wins, no losses, no keeping score
- 15 hours of professional instruction
- BUSA Academy Shirt
- All Academy sessions will be located at 20th Street Park in Chico, CA