Goal-2-Goal Costume 5k Run
Online registration is now closed, but you can still register the day of the event at 8am.
We are proud to announce the first ever Goal-2-Goal Costume Run that will be held on Sunday, May 5, 2013.
Do you like to participate in 5k runs that benefit a great cause? Or maybe you want a last minute prep run before the 2013 Bay to Breakers? Either way, imagine a fun Sunday morning traversing the Bidwell Park path in crazy costumes with a group of your friends, while being chased by referrees who will be handing out red cards for the best costumes. We will take you Goal 2 Goal with high volume jams by Coast to Coast Productions and at the end of your run, reward yourself with some food and beverages provided by local vendors. Check out the details below and register today!
When & where is the Goal-2-Goal Costume Run?
- Sunday, May 5 at 9:00am at One Mile Recreation in Bidwell Park
- Please show up at 8:00am to get your number!
How much does it cost?
- $30 - For adult runners after April 21, 2013.
- $15 - For youth runners 12 and under after April 21, 2013.
- Guaranteed shirt if registered before April 21st!
- Not guaranteed shirt when registering after April 21st!
- Register in a group of 5 and receive 20% off your race fee!
What is the Goal-2-Goal fundraiser for?
The run is a fundraiser for Butte United Soccer Club. Proceeds from the run benefit our club on several levels and directly effect our ability to operate.
- Scholarship fund - The financial burden of competitive soccer is sometimes too much. We would like to lessen this burrden as much as possible in order to keep these families as members of our club. In exchange for scholarships, whether partial or full, families volunteer their time to help with club events and operations. With your support, we can strengthen our ability as a club to assist our members with the financial commitment that is attached to traveling youth soccer.
- Equipment fund - Our athletes compete in the Sacramento region against some of the best teams in the North State. Your contributions will allow us to purchase top of the line equipment and balls that will help our athletes train at the highest level possible.
How do you register?
- Online registration is closed, but you can still register on the day of the event at 8am.
- Butte United team members can download the PDF REGISTRATION form then turn the form into their respective team leaders.
- Once registered, you can pick-up your event packet and shirt on May 3, 2013 at Woodstock's Pizza from 4pm - 7pm.
- Race day pick-up will happen from 8am - 8:45am at Bidwell Park